LEARNZ.com.my - Turning Our Experiences to Your Expertise
New QMS - ISO 9001 Version 2015
Latest ISO 9001 Version 2015 (ISO 9001:2015)
ISO 9001 is the world most popular Quality Management System Standard. ISO 9001 is reviewed every five to seven years by the designated ISO Standards committee group. The purpose of review is to ensure its relevance, suitability and effectiveness. In the recent years review, a majority of the ISO committee members decided that ISO 9001:2008 quality management standard requires updates. As a result, a new version of ISO 9001:2015 was released on September 2015, replacing its predecessor ISO9001:2008. The associated changes and impacts will make the ISO 9001 quality management system relevant for organizations all around the world regardless of its size and industry for years to come.
Key changes of the new ISO 9001 Revision 2015 Standards (ISO 9001:2015)
- Continuous Quality Improvement as the heart of your business
- ISO 9001:2015 standard requires the quality management system is effectively integrated and aligned with your business strategies.
- Leadership Focused
- Greater involvement in the management system by top management ensure the whole organization is motivated towards the organizational goals and objectives.
- Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management
- Reinforces the use of quality management system as a governance tool throughout the organization and it will help identifying business and operation opportunities that contribute to business growth.
- Harmonizing Approach
- With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards, it is much easier in implementing and integrating multiple management systems such as environmental management standard ISO 14001, energy management standard ISO 50001, etc.
Maintain the present focus on an effective process management.
- ISO 9001:2015 drives all organization focuses on value-added processes within the organization with the goal of reducing cost and improving profitability!
Simplify the implementation in organizations and the conformity assessment.
- With less documented procedural requirements, ISO 9001:2015 gives better flexibility to organization in devising the suitable ISO 9001 quality management system documentation.
Simplify phrasing to ensure identical understanding and consistent interpretation of the requirements.
- ISO 9001 Revision 2015 removes some confusing terminology and make it more comprehensive.
Cost Effective ISO 9001:2015 TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES
LEARNZ Malaysia has all you need to achieve ISO 9001:2015!
- Upgrading to ISO 9001:2015 Training (Understanding and Implementation)
- ISO 9001:2015 Risk-Based Thinking Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Process Approach Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Audit Training and a lot more to make your upgrading easy and cost effective!
Training fees of all above stated courses is HRDF-Claimable, subject to HRDF terms and conditions
Simplifies your ISO document control with software
PaperSOF is an ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, ISO 45001 compliant Electronic-document management software. It simplifies and reduces your document handling cost. PaperSOF has cost-friendly package for SME too. Click here to know more!