LEARNZ.com.my - Turning Our Experiences to Your Expertise
New ISO 9001 Revision 2015
Background of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is the world most popular Quality Management System Standard in term of certification. It is reviewed every five to seven years by the ISO Standards committee. The purpose of review is to ensure its relevance, suitability and effectiveness. At the recent review, a majority of the ISO committee members decided that ISO 9001:2008 requires updates. The new version was released on September 2015, replacing the 2008 version. The associated changes and impacts will make the ISO 9001 quality management system relevant for companies all around the world regardless of their size or industry.
Some of the new changes brought by ISO 9001 Revision 2015
- Continuous Quality Improvement as the heart of your business
- ISO 9001:2015 standard requires that quality management system is effectively integrated and aligned with your business strategies.
- Leadership Focused
- Greater involvement in the quality management system by top management team will ensure the whole organization is motivated towards the organizational goals and objectives.
- Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management
- Reinforces the use of quality management system as a governance tool throughout the organization and it will help identifying business opportunities that contribute to business growth.
- An Integrated Approach
- With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards, it's much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems such as the environmental management standard ISO 14001 and the energy management standard ISO 50001.
Maintain the present focus on an effective process management.
- ISO 9001:2015 continue to drive all organization focus on value-added processes within the organization. Reduce cost and improve profitability!
Simplify the implementation in organizations and the conformity assessment.
- With less documented procedural requirements, it gives better flexibility to organization to devise the suitable ISO 9001 quality management system.
Simplify phrasing to ensure identical understanding and consistent interpretation of the requirements.
- ISO 9001 Revision 2015 removes some confusing terminology and make it more comprehensive.
LEARNZ.com.my ISO 9001 Revision 2015 Standards Training Program
This ISO 9001 Revision 2015 Awareness Training course will help you find out what you need to know about upgrading your current Quality Management System to the new ISO 9001 Version 2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard. You will discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these will affect your organisation so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Grasp the latest concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001 Revision 2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008. On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to develop an action plan to aid your implementation processes.
ISO 9001:2015 TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Upgrading to ISO 9001:2015 Training (Understanding and Implementation)
- ISO 9001:2015 Risk-Based Thinking Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Process Approach Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Audit Training and a lot more...
Our Partner's Link
PaperSOF is an ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001 compliant Electronic-document management and control software. It simplifies and reduces your document handling cost. PaperSOF has cost-friendly package for SME too. Click here to know!