LEARNZ.com.my - Turning Our Experiences to Your Expertise
Practical ISO 9001 Training
Background of ISO 9001
ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard is reviewed every five years by the ISO Standards committee. The purpose of review is to ensure its relevance, suitability and effectiveness. At the recent review, a majority of the ISO committee members decided that ISO 9001:2008, the current standard for quality management requires updates. The new version is now expected to release by September 2015, replacing the 2008 version. The associated changes and impacts will make the ISO 9001 quality management system relevant for companies all around the world regardless of their size or industry.
Benefits of the new ISO 9001 Revision 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) Standards
- Continuous Quality Improvement as the heart of your business
- ISO 9001 Revision 2015 standard (ISO 9001: 2015) will ensure that quality management is now effectively integrated and aligned with your business strategies.
- Leadership Focused
- Greater involvement in the management system by top management team will ensure the whole organization is motivated towards the organizational goals and objectives.
- Introduction of Risk & Opportunity Management
- Reinforces the use of quality management system as a governance tool throughout the organization and it will help identifying business opportunities that contribute to business growth.
- An Integrated Approach
- With the new structure applicable to all new ISO management systems standards, it wll be much easier to implement multiple, integrated management systems such as the environmental management standard ISO 14001 and the energy management standard ISO 50001.
Maintain the present focus on an effective process management.
- ISO 9001 Revision will drive all organization focuses on value-added processes within the organization. Reduce cost and improve profitability!
Simplify the implementation in organizations and the conformity assessment.
- With less documented procedural requirements, it gives better flexibility to organization to devise the suitable ISO 9001 quality management system.
Simplify phrasing to ensure identical understanding and consistent interpretation of the requirements.
- ISO 9001 Revision 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) removes some confusing terminology and make it more comprehensive.
LEARNZ.com.my ISO 9001 Revision 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) Standards Training Program
This ISO 9001 Revision 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) Awareness Training course will help you find out what you need to know about upgrading your current Quality Management System to the new ISO 9001 Version 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard. You will discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these will affect your organisation so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Grasp the latest concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001 Revision 2015 (ISO 9001: 2015) and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008. On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to develop an action plan to aid your implementation processes.
ISO 9001:2015 TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES
LEARNZ Malaysia has all you need to achieve ISO 9001:2015!
- Upgrading to ISO 9001:2015 Training (Understanding and Implementation)
- ISO 9001:2015 Risk-Based Thinking Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Process Approach Training
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Audit Training
Our Partner's Link
PaperSOF is an ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001 compliant Electronic-document management software. It simplifies and reduces your document handling cost. PaperSOF has cost-friendly package for SME too. Click here to know!